Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvissango

Which instrument was used OT GENASIS song "Im in love with the coco" for the melody? Where can i download it?.thanks

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Please detail times (in mins.:secs.) where it appears.

GJ

When the song starts it is the first instrument that is heard,kind of sounds like brass I am not sure though hope you can help.thanx

OK, a couple of things first: (not to be a *#%^, but) next time, try posting this in "theory" or "sound design," this is the "studio design/acoustics" forum (specializing in studio and control room design, how to deal with noise-y rooms, tame echoes and high end flutter, speaker placement, room treatment, that sort of thing). Secondly, I wouldn't call what I think you're asking about the "melody," it's more like the harmony (but like I said, not much going on with the track).

That being said, it sounds like what you're referring to is simply a chord-pad patch; I can't tell you exactly how this one was made, but if you have a synth with presets, I'd start looking through the "pad" patches and listen for something that has a string/violin section basis with some white noise added and a bit of reverb. But seriously, any preset synth or sample set with these types of sounds in a bank somewhere should have a couple of choices for you that are pretty close...

GJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back