Pic Of My Studio/Vocal Booth!!

mistarags

These are 2 recent pics of my home studio!..The vocal booth is 4x6 and completely "dead" with 2" wedge accoustic foam.The mic is a MXL V69 Mogami Edition.This mic is great!..I had a Neumann TLM103 and a Rode NTK, and neither could touch the V69!! I run my vocals through a Avalon 737sp, and track with Sonar 5..Monitor with 8" Behringer Truth Monitors..I get great sounding tracks with this setup, and ALOT of tymes my mixes come out sounding like the quality of "major" artists!!

cool post...any tracks to show?

x7

try checking out the other studio topics and contribute.

what kind of "soundproofing" materials did u buy and where did u get them from???

ya what kind of "soundproofing" materials did u buy and where did u get them from and in your pic on myspace it dose not look like it is all over how much did you cover

completely "dead" with 2" wedge accoustic foam.

Dead in the highs - The sparkle and ambience. Still VERY much alive in the problem areas.

what up
did u choose a dead spot to create your booth? I'm tryin to do the same with my home studio. I'm not sure how much soundproofing foam to get??
any suggestions?

Wow

I am such an amature :( with professional ambitions :cry: !!

I can NOT begin to say how impressed I am with your mixtape on myspace...

The sound quality is AMAZING....delivery of lyrics on point

I dont know if this is a stupid question but how did you do this>?

I have been trying to get sound quality like that for ever and you can get
this type of sound quality at home?... you would make my day by telling me you recorded this at home...

Im trying to build a studio with very lil direction please HELP ME:cry:
I dont like the sound quality of my music... and I am willing to spend my life's fortune on sound quality as good as yours...

Back