New Studio Pictures !!

S

Slava

Hey yall, i know we have a lot of pictures of studios but theres alot of new people on the forum. so the new people show some pics yall !!!.

Studio pics

Hi

I could only run a small photo of my gear as I had to take it with my webcam. I also dont have a lot as I have just finished music college, ah well we have to start somewhere.:rolleyes:

studio.jpg

Thompsy

Yeah man, sturdy desk but tiny. I built a desk behind to hold the mackies and TFTs. The desk was on discount though 30 Quid in Leeds:victory:

I just spilt booze on my Laptop(It died) and had to use my desk top. good to know I am being recorded. :) :D :p

afm333 said:

Lots hear what you do with all that gear. Do you have any tracks available. By your gearlist, I take it you do dance music?

Actually in process of starting a new project down here in the tampa bay area. Something quite a bit different then my older stuff which was mostly EBM/Electro Dance style. Much more IDM/Drill N' Bass-esque with a bit of future pop undertones.

oooooweee. what else you got?

anyone who check mine out can see how small my little lab is. still missing a key piece...computer, im gonna roll with a powerbook, G4.

post more setups.

i also got an accordion, saxaphone, drum set, the keys under the towel is an ensoniq eps sampler (old school), my compaq presario laptop, another smaller mixer for live sets, an acoustic guitar, bheringer b-2 mic and tube pre, and all kinds of little drum/shaker type things.

Back