New Studio Pictures

THM said:
As promised: some pictures of my personal home studio.
It's small up here, but it's a great place to 'play'... :victory:

THM - Studio pictures

greetz,

THM :cheers:

Wow, your place is seriously small to have so much of serious gear dude!

I notice your Juno 60 is in a lot better shape than mine AND it's got something sticking into the DCB port at the back, is that the kenton midi kit?

That's the DCB-cable going from the Juno-60's DCB-port into the Kenton Pro-2000 MIDI-to-CV kit (which contains also a built-in DCB cardtridge).

I know it's a small room... :(
But who cares.... maybe later I'll buy me a $10.000.000 castle in Beverly Hills ;)

Most of the time, i do alot of remixes ,but when i'm working with courtney she takes up most of the studio during the week,I'm working with a duo called tk1 and the lead singer of that group calls everyday to book time and i keep telling saturday only i've got other projects to work on.That's not all of my gear the next pics will show every thing. :monkey:
ps: glance at the mpc2000xl in the shot and i got a list of other gear that's not in the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
:monkey: i have some plug-ins :monkey:

is your platform... MAC or PC?
i have some plug-ins both...
if you want more... i can gladly look for...
call me any time... :D

if you use MSN Messenger...
register my address...
peppy0510@hotmail.com
or send me e-mail...

THM said:
That's the DCB-cable going from the Juno-60's DCB-port into the Kenton Pro-2000 MIDI-to-CV kit (which contains also a built-in DCB cardtridge).

I know it's a small room... :(
But who cares.... maybe later I'll buy me a $10.000.000 castle in Beverly Hills ;)

I thought only the Pro DCB would work with the Juno 60? Why did you opt for the Pro 2000 as it's more expensive? I'm still deciding wether to get the Pro DCB as I'm dissappointed it doesn't do sys ex which i need to save patches and record slider tweaks into the sequencer. As of now , it's only note on n off and a few other things.

Btw, I'm dreaming of a similar castle to yours as my studio is presently 8ft x 9ft. I kid you not, that's even smaller than yours and it has a cupboard, bed and my gear (5 synths plus other bits) .

headhunter said:

I thought only the Pro DCB would work with the Juno 60? Why did you opt for the Pro 2000 as it's more expensive? I'm still deciding wether to get the Pro DCB as I'm dissappointed it doesn't do sys ex which i need to save patches and record slider tweaks into the sequencer. As of now , it's only note on n off and a few other things.

I use the Pro-2000 for my TB-303 too, and have another free port for later upcoming analog synths ;) (my wife kills me).

Btw, I'm dreaming of a similar castle to yours as my studio is presently 8ft x 9ft. I kid you not, that's even smaller than yours and it has a cupboard, bed and my gear (5 synths plus other bits) .

Wow I'm feeling like Louis XIV now. Praise me !! :D

THM said:

I use the Pro-2000 for my TB-303 too, and have another free port for later upcoming analog synths ;) (my wife kills me).

U plan to get MORE analog synths? The prices are not coming down sad to say. My only real analog is the Juno and that will have to do for now. VAs next probrably.... sigh.

My studio picture and some sounds are in my signature. It's a real mess because I just moved all my equipment back home from a shared studio.

that track called piano song i'll remix that to a neo soul type joint with a little vocals to it.:cheers:

i have all my tracks broken into remixable loops now. I do this to avoid latency issue in reason and protools and and and... piano song isn't really a good indication of what I can do, it was just the smallest of the mp3. heheh, i'm trying to negotiate a web farm so i can make an ftp site for people that want to collaborate with me..

Back