new member alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Thathidge

Spectral Disco Pimp
Hello people.

Does anyone out there have the hercules gametheatre XP?

I recently invested in a new PC for audio and purchased the gametheatre primarily for the external rack.

I am now regretting doing so without having made more enquiries regarding user reviews etc.

I'm running cubase vst 3.55, soundforge 4.5 and acid pro 2.

When using my old system (AWE 32 soundcard), I used to be able to record from midi to audio in cubase so that I could use the files in acid which is so much more user friendly for the novices of the audio world, now I get no sound recorded.

Am I missing something blatantly obvious here...

hi LT - welcome to FP!

i dont know much about that particular soundcard, but i do know that sausages, while considered to be unhealthy by many, can be a great source of beta caratine and some essential minerals that are hard to get in other processed meat-like products. they are also a very good source for general roughage.

I would suggest using Reason 1.0. getting a new soundcard, and leaving the rat race to go to Stafford Uni. ;)

Some great advice there guys.

Thanks a lot.

I'll just have to accept that I'm never gonna get the hang of this!

Guess I'll leave audio processing to the experts and concentrate on a career in the legal profession after all.

:victory:

:D

LT this thread isn't looking so bad now. . . better than 99% of the threads i've started anyway.

only 5 replies, but look at who's replying - some heavy hitters, or should i say batters?

AlurOne! said:
LT this thread isn't looking so bad now. . . better than 99% of the threads i've started anyway.

only 5 replies, but look at who's replying - some heavy hitters, or should i say batters?

Yeah, its a privelidge to have the bigs guns fighting in my corner!!

:p

Hey welcome to FP LT! :victory:
Why didn't you stick with your awe 32? It is a state of the art soundcard. Oh by the way, i think cubase will announce some new features soon. I think they will call it VST or something like that so be sure to chek it out once it comes out. ;)

:cheers:

Hey Lord Thathidge!

While not trying to dissuade you from getting into the spirit of things here, as you're new you might not be aware of the limitations on pictures in your sig. I believe they're 400x60 and 20k max.

Other than that, welcome to FP!

(This is the embarrassing first post? I just thank god daily noone paid much attention to my first post in the lyrics forum.)

alex23 said:
Hey Lord Thathidge!

While not trying to dissuade you from getting into the spirit of things here, as you're new you might not be aware of the limitations on pictures in your sig. I believe they're 400x60 and 20k max.

But what a sig :victory:

I know...it was a desperate attempt to diminish, no matter how slightly, its...its thathidgeness

LOL :D

Hey LT - good that I know you or you had a warning...

Time to close this stupid thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back