Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the forum, building a studio $250K-500K is the budget.

Thanks

New to the forum, building a studio $250K-500K is the budget.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Whats good my name is Moody, I'm a producer, songwriter and vocal coach. I always browse through the pages of FP my cousin is a producer here named Sleep Deez, he use to come on here back in the day often. Just wanted to introduce myself and possibly network with some talented producers, songwriters and singers.
    Anywho, Sleep is buildin a studio, main rooms going to run an SSL 900 AWS+ one is going to run a D Control board and the smallest room will run the new version of the Pro Control 24, the C24. There will also be a production room with everything that you can think of inside.
    I want to get feedback on mics, mic pres, converters, in wall monitors, soundproofing, just any overall input. Any professional studio designers, or certified engineers hit me up as well, as Sleep will be hiring later in the year. Studio designers looking for work should hit me up asap.
    We plan on opening up in the fall. We're going to have 2 lounges, one private, a kitchen and a weight room in the studio as well. I'll be on for a while feel free to hit me up.

Thanks
    Must be nice. Oh, and welcome to FP.
    "Women are kinda like cars, the higher the initial cost, the higher the routine maintenance"

Thanks
    yea welcome and good luck
    my name is charles+producer name= 34208 im 17 and come from Bradenton,Manatee County, FL
    lil wayne is my favorite rapper
    i also like t.i., young jeezy, jay-z, nas, plies, kanye west, common, talib kweli, lupe fiasco, trick daddy, UGK, and others
    im a southerner who hates when people say southerners are stupid and cant rap
    if i say something stupid dont call me gay just tell me how you feel.
    Bradenton,Manatee County, FL

Thanks
    Wow you've come to the wrong place bro. Most cats studios on here aint worth 250 bucks let alone 250k.

I would advise going to the sound on sound forums, they actually have a lot of professionals over there that will be able to give you proper advice.

www.soundonsound.com

Good luck.
    www.GrindEFX.com
    ~Keeping you in tune with the music business~

Thanks
    The only advice I can tell you is to seek professional advice. Make sure your setup is diverse. Your going to want different textures for different situations. Above all, make sure you have some sort of security in place.

Thanks
    welcome to the site def make sure you get some comfortable chairs!

Thanks
    It's Going To Be In LA Right? I Much Are You Gonna Charge An Hour. The Boards Along Are Gonna Cost You 150,000+Tax. The Pre's, Converters Speakers ETC Are Gonna Cost You Like 50,000-80,000 Depending On What Stuff You Get. Anyways Sounds Cool.

Thanks
    Where will the studio be located?

Thanks
    The studio will be out in The O.C.
    If we found someone capable of design we would definitely fly them out to California and pay them to get the job done, that's not a problem at all.

Thanks
    Welcome to FP.

Guilty J is right though, you came to the wrong place. try gearslutz . com

Thread Information