Thread: New Equipment!

Thanks

New Equipment!

Sign in to disable this ad
    In the near future im getting some more equipment. A mic pre, Compressor, and eq.I'm on a limited budget around 10g's, so I can only get one of each, and it will have to last me a while. I've talked to a few people and they mostly say use specific ones to get specific sounds. Well I don' have that luxury , so i'm wondering if there is a brand that would have the broadest use.Maybe a "one size fits all" sort of thing. I realize this means I won't get the best sound for each project, but I cant afford anything else. Please, any info anybody hase will be very useful, Thanks.

Thanks
    Did you jsut say you are ona tight budget on 10g's? Damn I hate to see your post on a 1000 dollar budget lol

Thanks
    10'g is my budget for the next couple of years... not a project, I'm slowly building a home studio and that money goes fast. So I'm trying to stretch it as far as possible.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Gordon -10
    10'g is my budget for the next couple of years... not a project, I'm slowly building a home studio and that money goes fast. So I'm trying to stretch it as far as possible.
    lol! 10 gees man you can do nothing with that lil bit of money! get lost. Sike naw man thats far enuff to do. You say thats all you have a for a few good years but this is business and good business equals dollars. I say get a mic pre like tha avalon or something around that range and a neuman mic or something around that rang. That will only cost you about 3 gee's if you buy online at one of these spots. With that combo you wont really need to look to buy anything else for a long time. Youll still have 7 gees to play with.

10 Gee budget! Thats some artist whold recording budget. Im looking for a mic and a pre amp and my budget is only 1200 dollars, so go figer!lol!
    To me a hater is a lazy bytch! A person that wont get off they lazy azz and try to change whats wrong with something with physical actions but choose to infect the minds of others with the negative stuff they think about while sitting on their azz! Get up and make difference with actions!

Thread Information