New Equipment ?

agedap

I'm setting up my home studio this week I working with a PC and M-Box. I already have a mic but my question is I'm trying to get good sound quality out of hat I"m workiing with. I'm getting $3000 this weekend and I'm think of getting some new gear mainly a workstation so I can start making my own beats and recording my own songs at home. I'm going for the motif es6 or a triton studio which is better ? and also I was thinking about getting a digi 002 for better sound quality or should I just stay with the MBOX for now and buy other equipment ? any suggestions ?

Keep the MBox and get one of the keyboards you want. With the extra cash think about getting some good quality monitors - what are you using now?

Wolf said:
sup ya'll im new, and was wondering if yas could tell me wat the stuff ur talking about are?

mbox
motif es6
triton studio
digi 002

come on dude, do your own homework.

cryptide said:

come on dude, do your own homework.

You come on buddy. If you're not prepared to help other people (which is what this forum is about) than shut it.

mbox - Mbox is a 2-channel USB audio peripheral specifically engineered to offer you precision sound in a very small, very portable package. In English, External sound card i/o interface.

motif es6 - 61-Key Music Production Synthesizer keyboard.

Triton Studio - In a sense, the Triton Studio is the ultimate keyboard workstation. What's a digital workstation?. Well Korg's definition involves a combination of keyboard; TouchView screen; 62-voice polyphonic synth; sampler; arpeggiator; stereo effects processor; and sequencer, all in an expandable, upgradable design.

digi 002 - The Digi 002 is a high-resolution, portable, host-based Pro Tools system that has robust, flexible I/O and a comprehensive integrated control surface. With four built-in microphone preamps, a terrific suite of bundled plug-ins, and a standalone mode that allows the unit to perform double duty as a digital mixer, the Digi 002 sets a new high standard in terms of bang for the buck.

hope this helps.

wit the price of a triton studio or digi 002, you can get a used motif classic with a triton rack and a lil mixer to go with your m box. i'd recommend this route.

Back