Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Neptunes

Thanks

Question The Neptunes

Sign in to disable this ad
    Who has pictures of there studio or know what equipment they use?
    snypz

Thanks
    good question.

But i'm sure the truth is shrouded in deep and ancient mysteries and safe gaurded with rythmic hex's.

Or mabey not.

rest asured i'll be checking back to see if anyone else has info
    Our daily lives are greatly influenced by our minds interpretation of the vibrating of atoms when arranged in rythmic sequence. :confused:

Thanks
    snypz,
    You will find 253,649 arguements on the topic of what equipment does the Neptunes use. I for one, actually saw two short clips of the Neptunes in the studio. They both were ran as a special for MTV during the last two Video Music Awards. Basically they have a number of boards and guitars, and I know that the first instrument that they learned was the sax. But don't take my word for. Try to see if MTV still has the clips on the website, if not call them and ask for a video, matter of fact if you are able to see the one from two years ago, you will also get clips of Timbaland, P. Diddy, and Jermaine Dupri in the studio.
    Principal Skinner, I got carsick in your office."
    -Ralph Wiggum

Thanks
    snypz,
    I don't know where you are located, but I'm from Miami, and last night MTV had another special, this time about teh making of Justin Timberlake album. They showed him in the studio with the Neptunes and Timbaland. If you get to watch it somehow, you will see there studios. MTV will air it 540,505,001.054 times this week so hopefully you will catch it.
    Principal Skinner, I got carsick in your office."
    -Ralph Wiggum

Thanks
    ha, well i live in canada toronto so i dont got MTV =\ but do they happend to have it on MTV's website?
    snypz

Thanks
    i remember that special... it was a producers competition between pufffy, the neps, jermaine dupri and timbaland... i think they gave them each 15 MINUTES to come up with a remix of that opera joint from "Carmen." as i remember... nobody's results were all that good... but you got a nice glimpse on the studios tho... i got it on vhs somewhere...

i definitely remember seeing pharell sampling on a korg triton.. and there was a GANG of rack stuff ... like planet phat, orbit... just racks and racks of modules... i'll have to find the tape.
    ...and in case you didn't know ...RIDICULOUS amount of iPod
    movies and music downloads...

Thanks

Thumbs up sounds

Duo,props for those nice tracks.I'm definatly feelin the last one.Its nice to hear some good talent behind music again and keep up the good work......
    RR

Thanks
    duo anyway you could upload the contents of tape or do you know where we can watch that episode..that just seems like a fun thing to watch for all the Future producers

Thanks
    thanks for the feedback jnr... i appreciate it!

nate... mann.. i don't know of any links... and i got a feeling that tape is still in one of my boxes at my parents house back in illinois... (along with my 1200s, my event monitors, all my vinyl... and my BURNER!!) --didn't mean to leave my burner!!

so once i find that tape, i'll see what i can do on uploading it... it'll be a while tho... maybe January?? lol
    Last edited by Duo; 11-12-2002 at 08:30 AM.
    ...and in case you didn't know ...RIDICULOUS amount of iPod
    movies and music downloads...

Thanks
    **** the neptunes...wait no, thats too caustic...**** THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE THE NEPTUNES
    Sleep is for the blessed!

Thread Information