Hey All . . .

I'm a DJ working on cutting my first solo album that I'm structuring to be a kind of Scratch / Hip-Hop / Electronic "hybrid" album, and over Christmas, my dad showed me a bunch of electronic gear that he was going to be giving away. I managed to convince him to ship me a couple nice JBL floor speakers and he also sent me a Denon AVR-1000 receiver with them as well. Right now my home setup is connected up through a really crappy home stereo that has a broken volume dial (so I have to control the volume through my mixer).

I'm sure I could make the basic connections to the receiver with no problem as I know it's capable of surround sound and all that, but since it's an older model that I think is discontinued with Denon, it's been like pulling teeth for me to find a PDF file of the owener's manual for the AVR-1000. I'm just the kind of person who likes to have all the manuals for my gear so I know what its full capabilities are and to make extra sure I don't permanently damage anything through improper connections or anything like that. If anyone knows where I can secure a copy of this manual, please hit me up and let me know. I haven't connected the receiver to anything yet, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out! LOL. Thanks for any help.