Thread: need help with cubase

Thanks

need help with cubase

Sign in to disable this ad
    does anyone how to use cubase. i just got it and i'm use to cool edit. any one would like to help leave a number so i can call. so u don't have to explain by typin.

Thanks
    read the manual! tell ya all about it. 700 pages of instruction.

Thanks
    it Came with my sound card. don't have the manual. just cuz u know don't mean u Can Act like that. u was in my shoes at one time. any way i would understand better if some one would just give me some good tips. cuz it i try to record and the the vocals was not on sync with the track.:confused:

Thanks
    it has nothing to do with what i know. What do you know? search the net, search the forums, TONS of info about anything you wanna know dealing with cubase and recording, etc..

My opinion is you probably have a SB card, which from what everyone else has mentioned (havent gotten to recording vocals yet cause my new soundcard hasnt arrived) is that the card is a big factor in the latency issue with recording live vocals or instruments. Try recording the vocals seperate then playing the beat under the vocals and adjust the beat to sync with the vocals (tempo, pitch) basic things like that, all i can really suggest is that you play around with it that way, i just recieved my cubase sx 2.0 today so i havent gotten to fool around with it yet but just try out some basic tricks to sync the vocals and the beat.

-ds

Thanks
    If it came with a soundcard, I can understand the missing manual, but are you sure there isn't any info in pdf-format on the program cd? At least from VST/32 onwards the online help is also pretty comprehensive, so you might want to check that. They probably don't spread the newest SX2 bundled with a soundcard around, so...which version on Cubase do you have? This sounds like a basic latency issue, though.

Thanks

Thread Information