Need Help Bad...

J

Jae Smallz

Ok, I've been saving money and now it's time to spend it. I would like to know is this a good Home Studio setup...

Korg Triton 76 Key Workstation ($1249)
Roland XV-5050 ($795)
E-Mu Mo'Phatt Keys MK-6
Mackie DFX-12 Mixer ($239)
Numark TT1600 Turntable ($99.95)
AKG K-44 Headphones
Cubase SE ($99.99)
MPC2000XL with Internal Zip Drive ($1699)
Delta 44 Digital Recording System ($149)
M-Audio StudioPro 4 Active Monitors ($149)
Kenwood HIFI Component System
TASCAM Blem 2488 Digital Recording Workstation ($1079.10)

I need help with all of that...should I change anything or what..I need feedback and opinions...

What I need to know is which mic should I get and which computer...

I have a MXL 990 and personally it sucks...and so does Behringer products...

I just need some help on this..what do some of y'all suggest...

Last edited by a moderator:
i kno u made dis 6 months ago but i suggest, u ditch the mo phatt mk-6 and get the mo phatt rack because the triton can be a controller, everything else is straight. Also,, cop a motif es.
~1~

1700.00 is kinda steep for a mpc2000xl. i bought mine for around 800 but has no zipdrive.. im still waiting on a zip drive there not much. but still thats half the price and i bought a mint condition one off ebay. just keep looking for a good condition one.

dis is so funny cuz the list is no where near that anymore, he updates me everyday and its lookin good

KhanDST said:
dis is so funny cuz the list is no where near that anymore, he updates me everyday and its lookin good
lmfao

his prices are way off too on these hardware devices. the MPc 2000xl is like 1299.99 brand new last time i checked but that was like 2 years ago.. i dont care anymore i got one end of story and love it.

yeah he is soon to a baller compare to alot of beatmakers (besides me that is haha)dude got hison str8 when it comes to equip tho

Dang, this list is WAY off. And nah the MPC2000XL is $1699. But it's the MPC2000XL-MCD.But this is a little funny. Everything on that list was ditched but the MPC2000XL. Wow...I've came along way.

Back