Music creating

WesT77

Hi im very intrested in producing my tracks for fun, mainly Hip Hop/dance and garage but have very little knowledge. I,ve been collecting information on software and hardware, at the moment all i have is a pentium 3, a soundblast live drive, and the software i have is cubasis, with, recycle lite,wavelab lite and soundfont vienna, i have my sisters midi keyboard (very basic) what other hardware,software do i require (sampler,keybord) i have a slight idea how things work but im baffled how the soundfonts work, ive been saving samples of breaks that i have found into vienna but im confused how i can edit it in to my own arrangements,im not sure how vienna links up with cubasis. or is it best to get my hands on a hardware sampler like an akai. Plead excuse me if this sounds confusing as im very confused but each i get closer and closer. Thanks for any info. WT

Give Fruityloops a try!

Go to Fruityloops.com and download and try the demo. It is perfect for making the kind of music that you specify.

Hi there. Ive been making music for about 11 years using the most basic of equipment. Now I use two programs that are very user friendly. They are... MTV Music Genorator on the Playstation 2. and Music 2000 on the PC. Both give good results and I have had alot of responce from the trax ive made using thoes programs. I hope that this can help you. You can sample on both programs. Marshun.

Back