mpc2000 best all around peice???

K

kanibalistic

i have been looking at the akai mpc2000 and im really interested cause its kinda like a lot of things in one package like sampler editer and drum machine and i herd its hella kewl, so i was wondering are there other products like the mpc2000 thats like a all in one lil studio that are beter or wut, im a beginer so anything would help, when i go to sites like sonicstate.com im swarmed by a bunch of crap i dont get , so if some one could tell me wuts a good thing to copose make and edit music it would be thankful
sebass

just to let you know....it dont come with any sounds on there......some people think that it's also labelled as a 'drum machine' that it has sounds included. but it doesnt.

anyway......average price for a MPC2000XL is 1299.99 but i think you can find them lower

if you want the MPC2000XL Studio (with the 8 out) i think it's 1699.99

yeah but are there any other peices of hardware that are like the mpc2000 or better, something that has a drum machine that has sounds a sampler and can arrange a song?

sounds like you want a workstation. check out korg triton for starters. Sampler, synth, and sequencer all in one, plus it has that cool touch screen and lots of assignable controllers. might be out of your price range but everyone seems to love em.

peace

:cool:

SP-505.jpg

my choice would be the Roland SP-808 ..old but hella cool ...like ya wanted ..comes with sounds, a sampler and can arrange songs as well...also there is a new version out with a CD-Writer in built which is top shite ..

I have the mpc-2000 and i love it. I use sampled drums and a few modules for the sounds. Until recently we didnt have it connected to the computer because our studio didnt have a computer in it. Now we have it connected and everythings working well. The only thing we have a problem with is getting it to sync to some of our modules. It wont save the settings so you have to do it by hand if you wanna reload the song.

Back