Monitor stands ?

You need to ascertain the height that is comfortable for you since the stand are no adjustable.

Also I would use the ultimate support stands as they can be sand filled for dampening any frame frequencies and provide a better insulated sound and more solid in build.

How's the mutha mixer? A pic would be nice.....so drooling can take place. And if you gonna have people visit then get a splash screen in case they get a touch too excited.
0043.gif

the speaker height depends on the actual room size of the studio, since you will probably be tracking everything there and also within your listening range obviously

Ideally, the tweeters should be at the level of your ears. I've found that 36" stands are a bit low for most uses, even if you use monitor pads to decouple the monitors from the stand.

-Hoax

Thanks. If I find a dealer here in the neighbourhood I'll check out the 45" Ultimate MS-45B2 stands.

However - I can't find a dealer - even not on the Ultimate Support homepage; the nearest dealer mentioned on the Ultimate homepage is in the Netherlands and that's too far for me... :(

Back