Mixer Help !

Jiten

Hey i'am installing my new studio, so whice of these mixers do i install to get nice sounds and extended masterinf capabilities, (my eyes are on roland and behringer) tell me which is the good. or should i try for makie too.

Roland VS 24-80
Behringer DDX3216
Yamaha Awe4416

Pleas ehelp me guys, help me save my money gertting wasted. coz these thigns are very damn costly in india.

:confused:

a Babo ,

I like Roland 28 - 80 buy it ,it's excelent . i checked it out in person i like it i wish i can afford that .it will be the best thing for your studio . I would like to visit you when i'm in india. i'll probably be there next summer or winter.

and how many Rs is it in india

well PaPah Jeee..it'll cost around 2.50 to 2.75 lacs. thats some hard cash. well i like it too.. it has a very nice interface and a moniter attaching capability. inbul\ilt sequencing softwares mouse control huge efx list, and sampling cd burning. mastering.

Well brother U're most welcome at my place.just let me kno when u come to india.:)

it's excelent man , buy it if you can afford it (a little too much for me) and the sofware i Think is upgradeable. It is nice that's all i got to say.

Personnally I've never worked on a Roland or Behringer, but tried the AW4416 in a studio, and it is GREAT !
Don't know the Roland & Behringer prices but if there is not a big difference between the 3, then go for the 4416. Remember it has 16 tracks x 8 virtual & onboard sampler & 2 integrated FX boxes & Memory Scences, 12Go harddrive (a second one can be added)......There is even a new version: the AW4416HDCD with a CD Burner.

The AW4416 is 3800 US$ on zzounds.com

Last edited:
well the roland vs 2480 has 32 tracks with more then 200 virtual tracks and the efx list is 3 pages long and it aslo has a cd burner in it,also has sampling pads on it, integrated software, conectivity to Pc moniters, like editing on pc, upto 80 gb or hard drive can be installed. etc etc. wat else.?

Back