Thread: MIDI help with Opcode Studio 4 interface

Thanks

MIDI help with Opcode Studio 4 interface

Sign in to disable this ad
    I just got this Studio 4 interface, and I'm having problems creating the OMS Setup.

Here's my setup-- Mac beige g3 with g4 400 mhz processor card upgrade, 384 meg ram, OS 9.1, OMS 2.3.8

In OMS when I do a search, it recognizes that there is a midi interface on the printer (or modem) port, but the computer doesn't see the interface as a studio 4.

do i have to download a driver or something? I didn't get the install disc when i got the interface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,
    Chronos

Thanks
    check that you have the Studio 4's drivers installed, what do you mean the computer wont see it ? it shows up as an unknown interface ?
    In your system's folder go to the OMS folder, you should have the Studio 4 driver installed, if you dont see it, trash that folder and reinstall OMS, the installer will ask if you have an opcode midi interface click yes, that shold take care of it ...
    real men use real hardware

Thanks
    The studio 4 driver is in my System folder > OMS. When I do a new set up in OMS it finds the Studio 4.... but instead of listing it as "Studio 4" with the right icon, it lists it as "Std. Interface, Printer" with printer and serial input icons.
    Also there is a unknown device (keboard w/ qestion mark) attached to the interface named "Printer ".

Thanks for your help,

Chronos
    Last edited by Chronos; 06-16-2002 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    do you have any oms usb extensions turned on ? if you do try turning them off

Thanks
    i just tried to disable the usb extension and scan for the studio 4, but no luck. the interface is still not recognized.... does it matter--- the printer or modem port? Any ideas?

thanx,

Chronos

Thanks
    the printer is better, but beats me, have you tried to add the interface manually ?

Thread Information