Mackie HDR24

U

UPPER_CUTT

From what I've read this might be just what I'm looking for. Have any of you experience this tool???

Yeah, it's definately cool, I had one, but I sold it, I didnt use it as much as I thought.

But if you dont have a DAW, it's cool.
Record directly into it, hook up your monitor and you can edit the audio tracks. I dont know exactly your need, but as long as your not doing anything other than AUDIO ----your good

If you play LIVE -- good
If you use a drum Machine/Synth --- it's a lot of work getting everything to sync -- but doable.

Have fun (if you buy it)

Yeah I plan on recording both midi and audio. So, I dont know this is going to work out. I like that everything comes in one simple unit.....

Honestly then, I'd say DONT GET IT

because you can buy a MAC or PC and have the same ability as the HDR24-96.

Which is why I sold mine, it had 24 track recording & editing features, but I also had a 2408MKII & MAC & DP3, I get more of a track count with that anyway --- and it takes up less room

but if you do on the ROAD RECORDING it's worth it, if it's just to sit in your crib with the rest of the gear, you might as well use: 2408 MKII/MAC/DP3/etc...

i think it is extremely worth buying,and a lot simpler than buying a mac or pc...huga fan of mackie

Back