Low memory

lol @ "I copped me an F14 kin ne1"....

Honestly, I couldnt agree with you more really, and I understand your points....I just thought you were a bit harsh, and wondered why you would waste your energy and time....But everyones different and free to put themselves out anyway they choose, doesnt make one better then the other, just different.....And amen for that

upgrading memory is still hepful whether or not you fix certain software problems that take up your memory.

http://www.memory-x.net is a very good place to look at prices of memory. I believe there is a page that you can select the brand of computer or either it can find your computer for you so that it can tell you what type of memory you need.

Memory is based on bus speed. Like my computer is a Gateway solo 1450 and the cpu as well as bus speed are both 1333mhz. So that can be confusing when I was looking for PC-133 SoDimm.

Also depending on where who manufactured your computer you should be able to go to that website and support should have a memory upgrade link which will determine if you have space for more memory or what type you need.

oh yea....notebook memory usually has 144 pins and desktop memory usually has 164 pins. so desktop memory want fit into a notebook and vice versa.

Back