Looking to Build Custom Studio Desk?

TrackMasin

Music from the Soul.
How's it going FP fam? I'm in the process of completely gutting and renovating my basement and I plan on putting my studio setup down there. My old Staples brand desk isn't cutting it for me anymore and I'm looking into getting a new desk for my setup. I was looking at Desks online but they seem really overpriced for my tastes.

I was wondering if anybody had any pre-made plans towards building a production/studio desk or would know where I could buy one possibly for an idea on where to start. I have a background in Carpentry and I work Construction when I'm not in school or making music so I know I have all the right tools and machinery laying around lol. The help is greatly appreciated in advance!

Good looks on the video bro! Thats actually almost exactly how I kinda want mine to be like. Video definitely helps me with some ideas! Appreciate it!

Although the studio desk is a little bit complex, it becomes as simple as every other desk once you have drawn the studio desk plans. Firstly, draft the desk's structure, jot the things on a sheet of paper with proper dimensions, then goahead to build your studio desk to record and produce the content of your choice. Start by building the frame for the tabletop, desktop measurement, and equipment placement that you want to use for your desk. And use hole saws or paddle bits to avoid getting stuck over tons of cables. Also, use electrical sockets, and follow safety precautions to prevent any destruction.

Being a music lover, I was always curious to know How to Build a DIY Guitar Amp from scratch. I’ve visited many market places to buy boutiques amps & vintage tubes amp that are usually hard to find at an affordable price rate. Instead, you can create on your own as it builds with the same electrical layouts & components, giving you an excellent sound quality. It was something a dream to achieve, but then I came to know a few simple hacks that helped me through the entire journey.

Back