Korg microKONTROL problems.

B

Breathe Easy

I noticed sum of you had Korg microKONTROL's and i was wonderin if any of you had the same problem i do which is that i dont know how to assign drums (or any sound) to my trigger pads through Cubase SX 2.0. This is more annoyin due to the fact that i only paid bout 100 pounds more for this keyboard cos it had triger pads.

Props for your help in advance.

BE.

Reading the manual - and experimenting as you go along - is a requirement for learning to use a professional tool like the MK.

You also need to have a solid understanding of MIDI to use it properly.

How would i do that, i have a good understanding already but am doing a cubase Midi course so maybe they will cover it in there.

I f some1 with Cubase cud tell me how id appreciate that.

BE.

yah you need to open up the generic remote ant set up all that mess you can import the file from the mk program the trick is to set up the info from the bottom half

after you have assigned all that
open up a midi track assign that to the vst instrument of choice and presto boom boom pat

not to much into detail so mess with it its ok

i had a tough titty f-ing with it but after i got it its the **** trust me

control control control

Could you give me the basic step by step instructions cos i dont know where to find the generic remote.

Appreciated.BE.

Could you give me the basic step by step instructions cos i dont know where to find the generic remote.

Appreciated.BE.

devices-device setup-generic remote

and under there, it'll let u add one and configure it. Match that along with the CC#'s in the manual, and you should be all set. If you hold SETTING on the MicroKontrol, it lets u choose what u want to change.

Back