I'm working to come up, (Home Studio)

T

T-Shizzle

I'm T-Shizzle as you can see, i'm getting out my productions. Trying to at least right now i produce my tracks with FL Studio 4-5. My 5.0.0 has a expired register code, so of yea i downloaded it and i ain't got no username. Alongside of FL i do Cubase and have a way of keyboards.

I'm trying to get a group of tha ground called "Unique" plus i would like ta make a few connections to people off of here as far as beats go. I'm throwing down tha Hip Hop and R&B thats all i can offer.

Right now i'm just starting, I mean i been working at this for about 9 years 8 years now. Need some help that i can work wit.

just ask what you need to know, I'll be ahppy to help you out

First and foremost does anyone know anybody who has a Username cuz i would like to save my work jsut in case someone needs tha file. (Talking bout FL)

As far as recording goes, what is a tight program besides Cubase that can work wit audio files. As far as recording, effects, fades and all of that.

Hmm , you want someone to give you their username so you can steal the program ?

Well , if that is the case I feel sorry for "Unique" if you are handling their business and you can not come up with $100 - $150 .

erbium said:
Hmm , you want someone to give you their username so you can steal the program ?

Well , if that is the case I feel sorry for "Unique" if you are handling their business and you can not come up with $100 - $150 .
LOL...Damn homie...

Aight i'm gone Future Producers ain't my place

"Feeling sorry for Unique"
I can't come up wit $100 those words from some ****ed up folks.

T-Shizzle said:
Aight i'm gone Future Producers ain't my place

"Feeling sorry for Unique"
I can't come up wit $100 those words from some ****ed up folks.
You can't come up with $100? Then you really can't do anything in this game, sorry...And sorry that you're leaving, but if you can't handle those words that Ebrium gave you, you better toughen up...It's just that FP doesn't support piracy...

Prime Suspekt said:

You can't come up with $100? Then you really can't do anything in this game, sorry...And sorry that you're leaving, but if you can't handle those words that Ebrium gave you, you better toughen up...It's just that FP doesn't support piracy...

he's not wrong... I wouldn't care if you had a "free" version of fruity or whatever, but without noticing it, I end up with more than 10.000$ worth of equipement at home, and I'm a poor person (took me 10 years to gather), but when one talks about home studio equipement, 500$ is considered as "cheap", wether you broke or not.

if you can't afford, or "make avalaible" $100 now, then better do something else.

dude I had to do the worst loans for the music, give up the parties and whatever else. it's not just a "hobby" when you start building your home studio. if you see it as a hobby, get a guitar, get congas, and play for yourself.

Man im 14 savin up lunch money..so far ive spend about 500...if u cant get 100 bones..take up some other hobby or career..i hate to say it..but u can have the most talent in the world..w/o the equipment, u dont have much..people listen to my first track and said things like horrible, practice more, are u serious..u no wut i did..i went to work on my lyrics..man up

I don't even no why ya'll think i can't come up wit $100 i have in the grands of equipment that i have now. So ya'll been wasting ya'll time wit dat. And another thing i ain't stopping my music game so that shouldn't have even been said. Pick up congas and do music for myself.....? all this cuz ya'll don't think i got $100 one person say sumin and tha whole crew got beef over $100. And i don't want no sympathy "sorry if you leaving" " i can't handle these words" naw it's some mess dat folks say dat just burn tha hell out of me. "toughen up" i'll be damn someone say something like dat to me. So dat's why i ain't bothering wit this place cuz i don't want get into drama. And i know ya'll gone say some mess like well you trying to get into tha producing game theres a whole lot of drama and hate. Save it doe, ya'll ain't heard my stuff anyway so aint't much ya'll can cap on me bout
Peace

T-Shizzle said:
I don't even no why ya'll think i can't come up wit $100 i have in the grands of equipment that i have now. So ya'll been wasting ya'll time wit dat. And another thing i ain't stopping my music game so that shouldn't have even been said. Pick up congas and do music for myself.....? all this cuz ya'll don't think i got $100 one person say sumin and tha whole crew got beef over $100. And i don't want no sympathy "sorry if you leaving" " i can't handle these words" naw it's some mess dat folks say dat just burn tha hell out of me. "toughen up" i'll be damn someone say something like dat to me. So dat's why i ain't bothering wit this place cuz i don't want get into drama. And i know ya'll gone say some mess like well you trying to get into tha producing game theres a whole lot of drama and hate. Save it doe, ya'll ain't heard my stuff anyway so aint't much ya'll can cap on me bout
Peace
Show your work...And my bad, I just don't understand shyt you be saying, that's why I thought you said you didn't have a hundred dollars...My bad...

It all don't matter anymore anyway, it's done wit.

I didn't know nothing about stealing a program if you get the username.

How can i show my work?

T-Shizzle said:

How can i show my work?
Go to www.soundclick.com and register, it's free...Then when you get a name and a band page, upload an MP3, then post the link in the Hip Hop Reviews Section on this forum...If you need help with soundclick, just ask us what you want to know...Make sure you take the free MP3 option off, you don't want people stealing your shyt...

I think it's mainly the fact that your acting serious about a game that you look like you have no handle in! Not just the fact that you, want to work with proper artist and make it big. But you don't even own Fruity or know of a way how to do what your trying to ask... so to us you just look like another newbie with no knowledge.
This could of all been avoided if you posted in the Newbies thread.

Here's some advice i'll you for free. Ain't nothing for free in this world. If you wanna be successful you have to do the work(and pay for it)... The day i woke up and stopped dreaming(yesterday)...(joke) was the day i started dreaming!

Buy FL!

T-Shizzle said:
I'm T-Shizzle as you can see, i'm getting out my productions. Trying to at least right now i produce my tracks with FL Studio 4-5. My 5.0.0 has a expired register code, so of yea i downloaded it and i ain't got no username. Alongside of FL i do Cubase and have a way of keyboards.

I'm trying to get a group of tha ground called "Unique" plus i would like ta make a few connections to people off of here as far as beats go. I'm throwing down tha Hip Hop and R&B thats all i can offer.

Right now i'm just starting, I mean i been working at this for about 9 years 8 years now. Need some help that i can work wit.

Also how can you just be starting if you have been on it for 9 YEARS!

stopped get ya'll stories twisted and listen carefully. Who ever was saying that i don't own FL need to just stop while they ahead. Cuz i have FL 4, who ever been saying i have no handle in this need ta damn well stop. Who ever say i'm a newbie need to just not say nothing anymore. I ain't saying nothing else besides i'm done. Ya'll can't just stop and listen, ask questions instead of jumping ta dum ass conculsions. Telling me nothing ain't free in this world, don't try to be my damn parents. I believe i been told dat, but it don't matter no more i ain't coming here ya'll can reply and say ya'll stuff but save it..................

Back