If your on a budget for studio furniture you might like this!!!

C-Lovely

Hey guys,

I know that alot of us here are on a budget and we try to save money if we can. Well if you don't mind building something for your studio than here's a website that you might like. Studio desk can get pretty expensive and here are some plans to build a custom studio desk for your keyboards, racks, etc...

Hope somebody can use this.

http://www.thefrankes.com/alex/rackbuilding/

Last edited:
;)

PS - Samplecraze: did you listen to my sort of ambient experiments (see my signature) ? please give any comments if you'd like to...

Cool ... now if I wasn't so crappy at carpentry and owned a hammer I'd build it.

ya i posted this link here a few times months ago it's a nice site with all the info you need.

you don't have to be a good carpenter to do this work really because he recommends finding a precision milling shop near and having them do all the cuts anyways so all you have to do is bond and stain the pieces. there is a free one and i think he was around $100 building that keyboard stand including the milling shop doing the cutting.

good link!... my buddy is a carpenter and we were gettin ready to start building somthen like this already... now e have the plans cool.....

Back