I took foam...

BobbyGarcia

RapEnoMics on iTunes
Hi,

I work in a maintenance production shop. We fix airplanes. Anyway, most of our tools and test equiptment is packaged with black foam very similar to that used for acoustical treatment. Not nearly as pretty. However, I took some home with plans on using it to do some treatment (constructing a make-shift "SE reflexion" filter ). Just scraps mostly, but I took it and ran ( at the end of shift). Just wanted to purge my guilty conscience in FP.

OK, I'm good now.

Just FYI, packaging foam isn't even remotely related to acoustic dampening foam. Not in structure, composition, density, etc. It's for packaging.

Hell, acoustic foam is worthless enough in most cases. Packaging foam is even worse.

MASSIVE Mastering said:
Just FYI, packaging foam isn't even remotely related to acoustic dampening foam. Not in structure, composition, density, etc. It's for packaging.

Hell, acoustic foam is worthless enough in most cases. Packaging foam is even worse.

I beg to differ, my fair weathered friend. ATTACHED is a descriptive picture of my spoils...I won't argue against your intelligence (I've read and respected what you've posted in the past) but HEY, I'll take what I can get... Wouldn't Ya'll???? Shoot.... I'll take Free.99 over $399.00 ANYDAY!

Last edited:
MadTiger3000 said:
I guess you are pardoned for the Foam Caper.

Thanks... I hope you would've done the same thing.

C-Lovely said:
I'm glad you feel better.

Thanks for the support...I needed that shoulder to lean on nah mean.

im broke said:
foambymail.cizom!

OFF TOPiC OFF TOPIC OFF ToPIC.....

I'm not sleepin on you my dude... but that MP3 you sent me?? "What What" ...if that was you spittin tha first verse, I cannot FUX witcha. The
Whole rhyme pattern was straight trash...and if it wasn't you, then let ur boy know...but yo..I would love to look me fellow Ricans out..but they need to look me out too!!!

Last edited:
Back