i need a pro here

J

juniormint

im using sonar right now and i imported a wav that sounds tit!!! but i need it to start micro seconds before the measure bar.i no there has to be a tool to help me move the wav a micro hair .does anyone know what it is?and how to do it?

ive tried cutting but i can only bring it forward to the next measure bar it wont let me bring it forward a few centameters.

In Sonar it is called the "Slide" function. Set your midi ticks per quarter note to its highest resolution, now select the audio clip you want to move and then "slide" and move it backwards by "tick". To move backwards use negative numbers.

Try about 10 ticks at a time. I believe you can also slide by # of samples, but I always found ticks to be just a effective.

If moving the whole clip doesn't work then split the clip at the first closest silence and when you get it sounding right, select all of the cut clips in the track and merge them back together.

That same problem happened to me. It caused me alot of anger and frustration....lol

You can set the snap count to at time as small as you want then zoom in and move it

Back