How are the Behringer B2031A Truth Monitors??

LilB12

Hey guys i need yalls honest opinion about these monitors. I know some may have a better experience then others but all input is welcome. Thanks!

231 A monitors

yo kid those monitors are cool they have settings so you can adjust for your studio set up i would give thm 8 out ot 10 .
they have 1/4 inch outs and xlr outs as well they are powerd the amps are built in and the on off switch is at the top of the amps which makes it easy to get to they also have a limit light on the front side so tht you can see when you are clippin and reaching the monitors peak

Preciate that man, because im trying to get my studio underway and I saw that those were on sale or whatever lol.

even alesis's or KRK's are way better. The Behringer are the absolute bottom of the monitor spectrum, and in my opinion, they ain't worth a ****. Idem dito with most phonics and the smaller M-Audio's.

Behringer Truth Monitors

I got a pair and I 've been able to produce some decent mixes. They aren't professional quality but they sound good. I was under the impression that if I had better skills and more experience then my mixes would come out better. Maybe I need to try some different monitors......

Back