Home Studio NewB Questions

Junior_Miss

Hi,

Just a few things. I have a pretty good PC running all my software and have just hooked up a Tascam US-122 external audio/midi interface because the souncard which came with the computer was pretty ****e.

I've got my midi controller hooked up into the US-122 which works fine. However, if I plug phones into the US-122 the volume you get is so so low. I hadn't realised that htis was one of the issues with the 122 before I bought it.

OK so I can hook up my speakers straight into the 122 but these don't have headphone inputs. I can't always use it loud on the speakers to produce music when my kid's in bed.

Do you think its a good idea to get an amplifier? What kind of chain do you ppl have ?

I hope this is posted in the right forum. Sorry if not can u move it?

i use that 122 also, and i use the cinch (red-white connectors on the back) for that, that's way they are there.

for the headphones, you also got a volume buttom, and they go loud enough normally. If this is not the case your 122 is broken (i hope you got the garanty ticket yet) so send it in to repair.

hey finaly a female thats what im talkin about it time for us to way to the "wonderful world" of producing ima a neewbie too far as the producing thing goes but rapper at best feel free to chk me out on www.myspace.com/najaythechosen1 ive recorded the songs my self

Back