Hip Hop Stu

Colour

file.jpegfile1.jpegfile2.jpegfile3.jpegfile4.jpeg
wassup FP

How am I looking boys? Acoustics ? that C400 gotta go asap? recommendations? LET ME GET IT STR8 NO VASELINE (Not done painting the wall)

Microphone: Blue Spark Condenser Cardioid

Mac: 3.4 Ghz Intel Cor i5
Memory 8 2400

y'all know what the rest is, right ? :p

I haven't recorded anything because im waiting for my pro tools, just got the Mac so Im excited:offtopic: :alcoholic:

thx for your time

shameless plug

Last edited:
Sell the Blue and look into Neumann, Audio-Technica, etc. for a mic and look into Focusrite, Apollo, etc. for an interface.

Last edited:
What sort of rights do you have as far as modifying that space goes? Cause you kinda got the vocalist out in the open. If its possible, you could build a wall and separate the recording area from the tracking area.

I agree with OGBama on upgrading the interface and the mic though.

Can you give us a layout of the room?

What sort of rights do you have as far as modifying that space goes? Cause you kinda got the vocalist out in the open. If its possible, you could build a wall and separate the recording area from the tracking area.

I agree with OGBama on upgrading the interface and the mic though.

Can you give us a layout of the room?

I only rented this spot, and apparently If I put a wall I got to take it down when I leave....seeing as I have no billboard hit yet im hesitant to put $$$ into that. I was thinking those dividers that I seen some professional looking studios have. what are your opinions on that.

would you guys upgrade mic or interface 1st??

Back