Help to improve room acoustics

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum.
I've recently started to produce electronic music.
I'm interested into buying my first audio monitors
Right now, I'm thinking to buy the Adam A7X. Can you give me few tips?:
Can these monitor be the right ones for my room?IMG_1654 copia.jpgIMG_1655 copia.jpg
If the answer is yes, how can I get the best sound without soundwawe refraction?
Thank you in advance, Lorenzo.

Always best to point your monitors down the length of the room. So being by the window may be better. Trap the closest reflection points to the side of your your seating position with a couple of foam panels. Get a thick curtain to cover the window so you can close it for mixing. Keep the monitors at a medium level and never too loud. Get used to listening to your favourite tunes at this one level. For a room like this you have to learn how you favourite tunes sound at a medium listening level for a room with minimum treatment.

Headphone likes HD600 or HD58X driven straight out your sound card / laptop might be better for critical mix decisions and then check on monitors also.

If I was you, I'd get a paid of Adam T8's with foam pads to sit them on and buy either of the HD headphones above :cool:

Always best to point your monitors down the length of the room. So being by the window may be better. Trap the closest reflection points to the side of your your seating position with a couple of foam panels. Get a thick curtain to cover the window so you can close it for mixing. Keep the monitors at a medium level and never too loud. Get used to listening to your favourite tunes at this one level. For a room like this you have to learn how you favourite tunes sound at a medium listening level for a room with minimum treatment.

Headphone likes HD600 or HD58X driven straight out your sound card / laptop might be better for critical mix decisions and then check on monitors also.

If I was you, I'd get a paid of Adam T8's with foam pads to sit them on and buy either of the HD headphones above :cool:

Thank you for the reply.
Can I, in your opinion, put the Adam T8's to the desk without moving it? 'cause, unluckily, there's no way to rearrange the room. If the answer is yes I have to install both foam pads to sit the speakers and bass trap to the wall in front of my chair?

Back