Help!!!!!! God is taking over my studio!!!!

S

Subtraction

So I moved into this new place and set my music **** up. I turn on my monitors and I get this radio channel interfering with my monitors. Its a christian channel, and not that I got anything against god, but its distracting. Its constantly playing through my monitors no matter what I do. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. God bless.

Are they Truths? I've heard of this, and actually almost didn't get my Truths because of it. You must live near the station...most of the time I've heard of people experiencing this they were getting the police radio...not really sure what you can do about it. What is the stores return policy?

hate those crap radios. here in italy if you go next to the holy (loo) seat you can hear their radio even on the (mmm..what's the word)...door opener, the thing that ppl downstairs ring to make you open the door

sorry slight offtopic but really Im wetting my pants now !

They are actually M Audio BX5 monitors. And unfortunately I just moved to Florida so I cant really return them. Well thanks anyways. At least now that my beats are blessed by god maybe they will go platinum or something.

LOL!! werd dude maby your just being blessed lol

But dang man I didn't know monitors could pick up radio signals =/

thunderfactory said:
hate those crap radios. here in italy if you go next to the holy (loo) seat you can hear their radio even on the (mmm..what's the word)...door opener, the thing that ppl downstairs ring to make you open the door

a doorbell, door bell.. holy crap i forgot whether it was one or two words

Last edited by a moderator:
this has to to with your cables. get better ones and move them around, until the christians are gone. and try to use symmetric connections.

indeed I doubt its the monitor. I think 90% of todays monitors are magnetically shielded.

if the christians level is changing with the amp output level, you should check every cable before the amp...

if the christians level is changing with the mixers output level, you should check every cable before the mixer...

and so on...

if the level is static in all cases, check you speaker cables and if it is still there, check your complete power supply and use audiophile power cables.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help

So I got new cables and relocated my setup.
The christians are gone. Thank God. Thanks for all the help.

I walked outside my apartment yesterday and found there was two huge ass radio towers like 50 yards from my room. Huh never noticed em before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back