Help with fruity loops soundfonts.....

Q.K.

whenever i try to save a beat using soundfonts it says "some samples will be deleted because they are demo versions". The soundfonts save fine on my boys computer but not mine. Can someone tell me how i can get the soundfonts to save properly.

FL comes with a demo soundfont player. You would have to purchase it. But there is a free sound font player you can use in fruity call sfz. it can be found at kvr-vst.com.

Oh yea maybe you can help me with a question I have asked here many times but cannot get an answer.

If the sample cd I have only includes 16 bit samples such as 16 bit snares, kicks etc., then is it correct that in FL I have to do every thing in 16 bit such as exporting. Or is there an advantage in exporting in 32 bit even though the sample I have from the CD are in 16 bit. thanks.

No advantage in exporting at 32 bits really, 16 bits will do.

Although one can argue for either format.

i downloaded sfx, its still not saving proplerly, is there something else i have to do? i have fl 3.56, what folder do i install sfx in. Do you have aim, it would be much easier to get this done because i need it asap.thanks

Last edited:
Back