hard house producing

theprodigy

I want to produce hard house , what soft synth is a good one to use to get those hard stabbing sounds. I have rebirth , and virtual sampler but i still have no look producing my own good sounds.

future music in the uk ran abig hard house issue two months ago, go to their site www.futuremusic.co.uk and you should be able to find the articles to read, you migh thave to look up hard house in the search section. it had lots of pieces, tips adn profiles on labels.
neil

A monkey could make hard house. Just follow the template: 4x4 kick, square bassline in between kicks, some helium-induced vocals, dj intro, breakdown, huge build-up, peak, breakdown, build-up, peak, take samples away until your left with the kick. Throw in some hoovers and horns for good measure.

~Tor

www.mp3.com/toraudio

monkey yeah

I didnt ask how to make it . I asked what synth is good for producing your own sounds. Why dont you read the question

:victory: :cheers:

welcome to Futureproducers.com theprodigy!

To make ANY genre of music, you can get yourself REASON if you dont know where to start (it has everything built in and works like a charm) or get Cubase VST (Sequencer) and Steinberg HALion (sampler) and Native Instruments PRO-52 (synthesizer). Reason has everything built-in but the second route is more flexible (and more expensive).

From there, you can compose anything. You'll need patience though, and learn each program step after step.

good luck!

Tor said:
A monkey could make hard house. Just follow the template: 4x4 kick, square bassline in between kicks, some helium-induced vocals, dj intro, breakdown, huge build-up, peak, breakdown, build-up, peak, take samples away until your left with the kick. Throw in some hoovers and horns for good measure.

~Tor

www.mp3.com/toraudio

LMAO ROFL this cracked me up oh god lolz

Back