Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl needs help?? Software!!

Thanks

Angry Girl needs help?? Software!!

Sign in to disable this ad
    I wanna make music on my PC and did a small audio college course on cubase vst. Cubase is what im obviously most familiar with but I find it very intricate and wanna know if there is anything simpler?? Ive been told about propeller heads apparently being easier, but with all thats available, fruityloops, soundforge I dont even know where to start? Help and advice would be wicked!! cheers!!
    She saw me come over her hour glass body, she had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy. She'll loan you her toothbrush, she'll bar tend your party....(KOL)

Thanks
    reason is great and easier in my opinion but I would stay with cubase, you can get much better sounding results and it will be worth it
    real men use real hardware

Thanks
    use reason rewired through cubase, then you get twice the benefits
    [edited by admin: please resize image. 60 pixles high max, 10Kb - Thanks!]

Thanks
    How would I achieve that then???
    She saw me come over her hour glass body, she had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy. She'll loan you her toothbrush, she'll bar tend your party....(KOL)

Thanks
    don't confuse him

if you are used to Cubase, then get yourself Cubase SL (cheap and good) and download a bunch of freeware VSTi synthesizers and effects...

Then you can consider buying a couple of high-end VSTi devices such as KONTAKT and PRO-52... So you have a decent synthesizer and a sampler.

Voila

Reason would be easier if you didnt know CUbase... but if you know Cubase there is no reason to use the other.... or even both (!)

Good luck
    PLEASE HELP FP BY CLICKING ON

Thanks
    Mano me love you just confused me even more (im a girl hun ,you know me from the lyric forum, or atleast you should!!)

Like I said I find cubase a wee bit intricate, suppose I need more patience eh??

Thanks
    well i would say that every pro level progam is intrincate even reason can get quite complex, but you can get those cubase instructional cd roms to help you and make things easier for you link

Thanks
    You my man , are a star!! I got VST ...any significant difference between that and SX , or am i just being thick?? You can tell I aint had access for a while cant ya!!

Thanks

Lightbulb

check out cool edit pro(i think there is a free ir trial version) ....i have heard good things. cubase isn't all that anyway- plus using a simpler program to start will enable you to learn and apply that knoweledge back over to cubase too.
    [URL=http://www.cdbaby.com/astor]electronic music[/URL]
    [URL=http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/astor/]astor @ IUMA[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/astormusic.htm]ethereal beats & experimental grooves[/URL]

Thanks
    yes cool edit is nice but it is a multitrack audio editor without midi right ? or you have midi too ? last time I used a windows pc ( i still wake up in the middle of the night crying ) it didnt have any midi features...

trouble,
    sx is cubase vst's new version, from what I've read it features some major enhancements both in the interface and its code but I hear its pretty much the same operation wise, but I'm not a cubase user so don't take my word for it....
    too bad there's no digital performer for windows, its one of the easiest most intuitive programs out there, i'm sure you would love it ...

Thread Information