Gear you were most disappointed with - why?

I can't stand that Cakewalk Music Creator2003, half the $h1t on the software works.

Starvin Artist said:
I can't stand that Cakewalk Music Creator2003, half the $h1t on the software works.

Whoopps! I mean doesn't work.

The ASR-X sampler was pretty dissapointing (I actually thought that it was good until I got a software sampler that blew it out of the stratosphere). Some people swear by it but I could'nt wait to get rid of it.

The Access Virus B continues to impress me today...and I've had it for about 3 years...still grimmey!

Just as a little aside... I also COMPLETELY HATE Antares Kantos and Sound Diver for U software junkies out there...

Korg Triton: It's was just toooo much in one machine

Emagic Logic Audio: Still upset that they are only MAC only now....

Rick J said:
biggest dissapointment:
rs7000... it's just not that what i thought, at the time I bought it.... best buy... triton studio and SN II R... they rock

cheers
rich
the rs7000 works great for me very pleased with it .tons of sounds with many built in tweakin feature's,sampling and synth material it's a well rounded machine ,the mpc 4000 is also great I love all my gear . or else I take it back .

when i was young and the very first E-Jay programme came out, man did that suck.

i had such high asspirations like i was going to become a real producer or something but it didt take me long to realise that this wasnt going to cut it, lol.

Back