fruityloops 4.5.2 and reason 2.0

dj sawtooth

i would like some feed back if it would be alright. is fruityloops a better programe than reason i have both and i dont know the difrents between them.
i have been use fruityloops for about 4 years and my brother gave me 2.0 reason and i am haveing a hard time geting to now this progame if some one could in light me on this i would be most thankfull

Niether is better than the other. It is all about the user and which interface he/she likes to use. I use Reason and love it. I've tried FL and didn't care too much for it. The sounds that come stock with Reason are a little better than those that come with FL (Atleast the version that I used [3.56]). But with FL you have the ability to use VST (you can't use them in Reason) and, in the newer version of FL, you are able to record vocals into FL. So again, it just depends on your tastes.

This has been covered over and over again, my friend. That being said, it's not likely that you'll get a straight answer, but instead only opinions (most of which are biased to either, or). My opinion is almost dead on with what was said above, however the most viable thing to do, is to compare the two latest versions of the software, yourself.

Both are good, but heavily overrated (defended to the death, by it's "users" who seem to not be able to use anything else). The power is in using multiple things. In this case though, things could get redundant. I prefer Reason, out of the two, as FL doesn't offer me anything of interests (that I don't already have). But, what's unappealing to me, could be great to you, so check out both demos, and anything else you can find, like Project 5, etc.

Then by all means try Reason. I prefer Reason over FL also, but in the context of your question, I'd still go for monitors first. Ofcourse you can always go the route you choose.

Back