Fl4 Sample Browser Volume --2 Hi

F

FuturisticFeel

HI, I have been using FL Studio 4 for a few months now, after I got my mpc1000 jacked. I like it alot but one thing that bugs the hell out of me is when Im flipping through my samples..the volume is like 2x higher than the beat. I would be very excited if I found out how to lower it because, its dangerous wearing headphones and browsing thru brass or whatever and it blows my ears away....and even when i let it play thru my speakers. the volume for the samples are just too high and its very difficult to choose something...can someone recommend anything...ive tried playing with the main volume, and my computers wav and main volume settings but nothing gets the samples at a decent volume while the beat is still loud enough to hear well.
THANKYOU

WOW..I THOUGHT OF A WORKAROUND AND I JUST TRIED IT..AND IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM... I HOPE U GUYS WILL ENJOY!

U CAN SAVE A BLANK FLP FILE WITH LIKE 15 SAMPLERS OPENED, AND ASSIGN EACH SAMPLER TO MIXER CH 1 AND ASSIGN MIXER CH 1 FOR COMPRESSION AND BOOST THE VOLUME ABOUT 15 DB OR SO.

THAT WAY WHEN UR BROWSING THRU SAMPLES THE BEAT WILL BE LOUD AND THE SAMPLES U ARE CLICKING ON WILL BE AT A DECENT VOLUME AND NOT 2X AS LOUD LIKE IT IS BY DEFAULT...
ONLY THING IS THAT U GOTTA ADJUST EVERYTHING WHEN UR DONE WITH THE BEAT BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW I GUESS HUH.
PEACE

Back