few random quries

S

sorridsky

hi,
just wondering a few things,
whats the best sub £30 headphnes for DJ use primarly and for the studio.. dont have to be that acurate.. just for mic recording, not mixing.
i want 2 microphones one large diarphram one small. i really have mt heart set on the studio prjects C1 microphone.. dont kknow if you guys have heard about it.. supposed to sound better than the neuman U-87 and any other mic under $3000, and it only costs $200. but its hard to get hold of in england and costs £200.. i want 2 mics for £200 (second hand) i was thinking an AKG c3000b and rode NT3 or AKG c1000s..one for guitar one for vocals.. any suggestions?
also im gona get a new soundcard.. i have aKT133 chipset.. (which is vIA) would the ECHO mia or delta 44 be a good bet.. what else is on the market?
other things.. wanna get a bunch of cheap rack compressors/gates/limiters.. whats the best to go for out of the budget ones.. also want preamp for guitar and mics(all dual units) any idea's?
cheers

delta 44 should be fine with the new via4in1 drivers, u might find some little things that p*ss u off, like having to reset the sample rate every time u start up and check it before u start recording, other than that it works well.

Mics i dont know enough to tell u, but there is a good article in sound on sound i think last month, i'll scan it or something it u want pro tips on acoustic guitar recording

headphones get the best set of panasonic ones u can their exactly the same as technics but half the price!

ps u get logic audio for free with the delta :eek:

Last edited:
Back