Electric bill?

S

Slava

hey guys for those of u that run alot of equipment like mixers, compressers, etc. is ur bill much higher than it would be if u wouldnt use the equipment?

how much higher?

Geez who knows, I run A LOT of stuff at times and just don't notice. Maybe 20 dollars?

I guess if you really wanted to know just take each piece and find its rating in watts, add that up, divide by 1000 and then multiply by your kilowatt rate. That would give you cost per hour.

my electric bill is pretty low considering i have the studio running alot.

when your mainly in the studio that means the rest of the place isn't using up a lot of electricity.
(if your a bachelor like myself)

504musicman said:
my electric bill is pretty low considering i have the studio running alot.

when your mainly in the studio that means the rest of the place isn't using up a lot of electricity.
(if your a bachelor like myself)

im in the same situation. dont notice the electricty bills cos im not spending anything on the rest of the place. low wattage lights in the rest of the house, crappy little tv you know the deal... music first!

Jude

Yeah, all I have is my studio setup and my coffee maker. The bed doesn't use electrcity so my bills aren't that high.

My wife says that the electric bill has increased since I have all my gear - however I'm sure it's not true (synths are not using a lot of electricity; the only things that are very energy-taking are imho the 19" CRT PC-monitor, mixer, and monitors).

Back