Thread: Digidesign 002 Controller vs. Digidesign 002 Rack and Motor Mix Controller.

Thanks

Digidesign 002 Controller vs. Digidesign 002 Rack and Motor Mix Controller.

Sign in to disable this ad
    I was hesistent to pay $2,200 for the 002 Controller so I purchased the 002 Rack and got the Motormix for $1,759.00 -total AND SAVED $441.00

The motormix does everything the DigiConsole does except it uses a MIDI connection to the rack.

MY QUESTION 2 YOU IS WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GO WITH FOR YOUR STUDIO?
    You need it...I got it!

Thanks
    i would of done the same thing you did. congrats, thats a sick setup. i'd love to get the 002 but i cant afford that so i will get the 001 instead. anyhow, thumbs up!

Thanks
    I went with the 002 rack and a mackie universal control and I love the set up, but If I had it to do all over again I might go woth the 002mx only because its made by digi so it impliments more control over PT. I don't regret the universal/002 rack combo though cuz I do also use other software like sonar every once in a while so I can use it with that but the 002MX is also a stand alone mixer.
    Its a tough choice but I guess if you can do all you need to do and you saved some dough than you made the right choice.

Thread Information