Delta 1010lt

gballin123

What do yall think of this soundcard? I have an M audio 2496 right now which I like but soon I need something with alot of inputs so I can track my 8 out from MPc all at same time into Sonar. has anybody used this card?? Are there any other cards in the 2-300 range or so that is good with alot of inputs and midi??? Thanks

Everyone here raves about the Emu cards right now, however the 1010lt is a damn good card at the price.

For me it has remained stable and does everything that I have asked of it - it is a purchase you will not regret.

best

Pauly

Yo G, did you compare the both cards specs aside from the 8 outs?

If they are similar the 8 outs would be better, especially if you intend to track an MPC (w/8 outs) into Sonar.

I was thinking of getting the Echo Firewire12 in/outs myself, just to have that input power. :D

my boi had the same exact problem. he told me that he just purchased a 16 channel mixer and took the tape out into his 2496. thats what he just told me right now on the phone. i dont kno if it can be dun but its a possible suggestion. if i'm wrong, sry, i'm just sort of learning all these things. i gotta learn somehow.

PaulyV said:
Everyone here raves about the Emu cards right now,

and for good reason..the 1820 has:

6 ins/8 outs (2 of the outs are set for monitoring, but you can change that easily)
Turn Table Pre
2 XLR

2 MIDI in/out
4 STEREO..yes stereo outs
1 Headpone monitor
ADAT/SPDIF and more

Same A/D comverters as the Digi 002

EMu is shytting all over the competition

just wait till this hits stores:
emu_1616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gballin123 said:
haha. I keep my **** clean though. i get something to tie them togther or someting lol. Thanks guys

Young brother , you do not want to tye all your cables together . There is a good chance you will get some noise if ya do !

Peace ,
Anthony

Quote:___________________________________

and for good reason..the 1820 has:

6 ins/8 outs (2 of the outs are set for monitoring, but you can change that easily)
Turn Table Pre
2 XLR

2 MIDI in/out
4 STEREO..yes stereo outs
1 Headpone monitor
ADAT/SPDIF and more

Same A/D comverters as the Digi 002

EMu is shytting all over the competition

Indeed that's true, but that's the 1820m which is isn't in the same price point as the 1010lt, so you can't really compare the 2. The 1820m can be gotten for about $499ish with the 1010lt at $229.

You're right though - it has got everything you need, bu thte lt has served me well and does everything I need.

Back