Cubase VST32 recording problem.

B

BThrowd

OK im pretty good with Cubase SX but this VST32 version im having problems multi track recording. I fill one track with a beat then select the next track down for my vocals press record and it records but i cant hear the beat at the same time. Any help would be appreciated also where can i download a manual for this?
Thanks

Is a track muted? Or when you created the new track you may have inadvertantly took it off an active output. Check to see if its assigned to an active bus output.

Steinberg should have a manual in PDF format!

Last edited:
Thanks i got it workin i didnt have the channels set in order i guess. THis is still kinda confusing but man you right Cubase does Rock!!! This program is off the chain fa real. Im gonna need a manual for sure cuz it seems real complicated.

Im not totally excluding SX but its version 1 and vst appears to be alot better.

What do i need to know about 32 bit recording. When i open cubase by default its set on 16 bit. Are there any rules i need to know? Is it ok to mix a 32 bit recorded vocal with a beat thats in 16 bit? Im assuming that 32 bit is higher qualiter but i really dont know. Yall fill me in. Any other input on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Oh and sometimes when i record my vocals come out of the left speaker more than the right. whats up wit that?
I couldnt find a manual on Steinberg site for VST32 i think they only had one for SX. They are so different i didnt download it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea and whats the true tape feature. For record mode whats the best to choose?

Back