Common Music Program Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prophet2Profit

Hello everyone,

Yeah it's me again, i know it's lame i just really need tha help....

I have just started wanting to produce my own music & want better quality production with my vocals.....

I'm currently thinking about getting some of these programs a few I have already,

1.Fruity Loops 4.5 PE,
2.Reason 2.5,
3.Pro Tools Le,
4.Cool Edit Pro 2.0,
5.Acid Pro 4.0,
6.Nuendo 2

Can some one explain if I need all these...

If so, what does each do, which ones do I need & which don't I need..& if these suck is there a better option....

I basically want to have tha best programs I can get, with my budget so I can do what I need to with my music....

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds to me like you pirated those softs. That's easily over $1500 of software you have. Then you want someone to tell you if you have decent software? I'm sorry but I don't support mass pirating.

Why be an As*hole, If you can't help don't, please.....

I have good family & friends that support my dream & realize I have a luv & talent for music....

Some of these I bought, others were given.....

& I know a few drug deals that support me also....

Either way mind your own business & just ignore this post if you don't want 2 help......

So, what is you budget then? What do you have?

Hell, I have a good family and friends too, but I'll be damned if they just drop $3000 worth of programs on me without knowing what they do just because "I have a luv & talent for music".

Don't take me wrong - maybe there really are such people out there, but after a while on forums such as this you get a little cynical: 99% of the time someone mentions "my friend/uncle/dad's friend/dog/cat/pet alligator gave me all this software" it just means they've snatched 'em off the web. When signing in to FP, you've agreed not to talk about pirated softwares at all. This is why people are easily on their toes in situations like this. If you did legally acquire your programs, fine.

If you can help, help......Damn sounds like a bunch of haters 2 me....

Don't mock me cause your families are broke & worthless & your not financed by dope dealing friends.....

I'm definately not gonna talk about my mic & monitors because I'll be accused of them being stolen.....

Who gives a Sh*t how someone got what they have as long as when they post their not mentioning it.....Your suppose 2 help them not b*tch & mown cause you are upset someone has 3000$ in programs...$3000 is'nt ****, if it's spent at seperate times...100 here 200 there..ads up quick...

You ain't savin tha world by being smart a*ses...your makin it more shi*ty

So, you have all these programs, but dont know what they do, or how to use them, and now you are insulting a whole bunch of people......

I dont think you will be getting much help too fast with this attitude....

And being funded by drug dealers? You think this is something to be proud of?

What are your "friends" gonna do for you when they get shot, or jailed, or become crack heads and steal your software to support their habbits?

Prophet2Profit said:
...You ain't savin tha world by being smart a*ses...your makin it more shi*ty
Hmmm, I wonder who makes the world "more sh!tty" ... people being smart a$$es, or dope dealers?

You've got a lot of nerve.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't mock me cause your families are broke & worthless & your not financed by dope dealing friends..."

wow , i am guessing you are a thief since anyone who is hooked like that would not brag about it .

learn some humility and stop acting like you somebody is my advice . if you were all that you would not be here asking all these questions .

people who got it like that don't have to brag about it from what i have seen in my life .

i hope your hd gets wiped by a virus (internet gangsta stylez !!)

Well, at least I tried to behave. Seems like some wankers aren't just worth it.

Maybe your rich-ass family can hire someone to help you with your abundance of software, and you can leave us broke & worthless people here alone?

By logging on this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. We do not allow piracy or drug-related discussions. You also warrant that you will not advertise your business in the public forums, and that you will not post repetitive messages (spam). The owners of FP have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Please reread futureproducers rules and follow them.

This is your only warning.
Next time you will be banned.

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back