Check Out These Deals!

W

wickedrobfacekilla

ok i have a studio projects condensor mic and a tube pre amp i still need an audio interface ,moniters, beat machine, and turntables with the mixer here are some deals i found comming to my local music store i would like to know if these are goodf products, and if there good deals....thank you

DX4 4" Bi-amped mpnitors(M-AUDIO)

4" low-frequency drivers
1" high-frequency drivers
18-watt per channel
advanced crossover design
optimage wave guide technology improves imaging
mid-cut switch optimizes tuning

PLUS....
24 bit USB interface

$149.00

OR...

Cubase System 4 comes with

4 in/4 out 24 bit/96 khz USB audio interface
2 professional quality microphone pre amps
and the software

OR....

the affordable
0404 PCI Audio Card
2 ins & outs
optical S/PDIF/AES/EBU digital I/0 plua MIDI I/0
over 600 VST plug-in effects
32 channels of mixing and zero latency monitering

$79.99

AND FOR THE BEAT MACHINES....

ALESIS sr16 drum machine
$149.00

OR...

the DR-880 Dr, Rythm
440 drum sounds
100 guitar effect patches
1,000 patterns

FOR THE TURNTABLES...
2 stanton turntables,cartridges and a scratch mixer
(STR8 20B, SMX201)

i know it was a long journey but i would appreciate any feeback on these prices and equipment, im a begginer with turntables but i dont want the worste i can get, id like to have 24 bit soundcard, and i need descent moniter speakers and i definatly could use a beat machine!

thank you all

i dunno if those deals are all that , but thats a good price on the 0404 , the soundcar i own and recommend. I used to use the Alesis sr16 alot and its a great lil drum machine, simple and easy to use.

**** dosnt look like it has balanced XLR, to me thats a must what do you think?

thats fine for your mic to your pre amp, but the way in wich your soundcard excpets the signal or the way the pre amp pushes it into the soundcard is just as important

all i want to know is if i can plug my pre amp into this soundcard with a balanced signal and if the a/d converter is good and if this thing is worth my money

unless you have a LOT of time to really screw around with an sr16 to make something really original with it, save us some time and just get some software. i really dont think its what you want.

The DX4 monitors are the cheapest abomination to yet claim the title of pro audio monitor.

Beat-machine-wise, the DR880 pretty much slays the SR16 and leaves it bleeding in the dust, as far as drum machines go. Any particular reason you've compared these two?

System 4 comes with a USB interface (if you're working from a laptop, which you're not). Decent, but you can find PCI deals for cheaper, with better performance.

For monitors, consider the KRK Rokit 5s (in your price range). For a little bit more, consider the Event TR6s.

Soundcard-wise, you're gonna have to tell us more. What are you trying to do?

-Hoax

DEf. Leave that alisis drum machine alone. There is not a better drum machine, Sound wise, then that boss.
plus you can make all of your personal kits and lots of room for jams, kits, songs.
THat dj scratch set is junk. Wait and save for some good decks. there are many out now that are really cheap.

look at the vestax pdx 2000's and numarks tt-x they are cheap on ebay

Back