Cheapest Studio?

TapingYourMouth said:

Unfortunately that was $6000 down the drain, cause you are terrible.

Yeah im with you..im not feelin tht at all..but if your happy with it then its really not 6000 down the tube..o well..but im barely spendin 1g and my sh!t is gonna sound jus as good..

That IS pretty cold, but who cares. One day---anyone who tries hard and keeps it up will get there nomatter what haters think. 6k is nothing to me(that's like a 1996 Honda Civic with 40k miles to me) And I already have a car that is way more fun than that. It's all fun for me...I never see anything in it but keeping me entertained(main objective). If I never sell a record---I don't realy care. I just want to do it for me. I know I'm not that talented, but I don't take it seriously like all you haters that want to make $ off this shyt. I guess I'm just throwing in my 2 Cents. This is a self satisfying hobby, I just wanted to know if me shyt stink...now I do, but I think it's good, and that's what keeps me going. Take care all.
Peaces in, and war out.

And honestly,
I never saw sampling(taking other people's music or sounds) as genuine music...your just re-arranging it in another way(with midi or good timing with a turntable). (I know that was the origin of rap, and some people are still making millions off it, but it's just not my style.) I sample for fun too, but I don't have as much fun with it. Maybee I'm a hater cause I have genuine ideas (even though people might say they suck). I should start battling on the mic....just kidding, but I do feel that any art is good art, I would never tell anyone that their shyt sucks in a big way, but I would tell them that it might need help.

yo westin.first of,.my sympathies,.on the lost of yer mother,.i kno what u going through,.my friend,.i kno it very well,.the song u have for her is xtremelynice,.i like it,..your stuff is very different,.like mine,.if it makes u happy,.no one else matters,.keep doin what u doin,.let your hobby,.be your hobby and continue having fun,.doin yer music,.continue not conforming,to what is the norm,.be different like yer stuff is,...and see the the lost of your mom as a RECENT HEAVENLY RESIDENT.peace and blessings.

so far i've spent about $15k. it would be nice for the gear to pay for itself, but even if it doesn't, there is nothing i enjoy more than playing with it.

Yeah well, it all depends on how far you want to go with it...
If your just doing it for fun, it's a hobby and hobby's are allowed to cost money..
And the music I've heard on your link is in a fair soundquality so you've accomplished that to my friend...

But, if you want to make a little money with it, I strongly suggest a change of repetoire...

It's not about how much money you spend to make it, it's what you do with it..

Keep doing your thing..
respect

Back