Blueroom Minipods?

H

headhunter

I'm looking to buy a pair of these gorgeous speakers soon. Has anyone ever used or ownes these? They have received good to excellent reviews in most HiFi and gadget mags ....

Blueroom Minipods

Hi,

Yes I purchased a pair of these superb speakers last year, when I wanted to create a small home cinema set-up.

They are very good looking, but the most important thing is the sound quality, and stereo image they produce. They can be a little bass light but only for film or rock use, so I have recently ordered a sub-woofer. In home use I found them to be well worth the money.

I also use them in stereo only work , when listening to music, and I prefer these to the old Monitor Audio R352 speakers which I had previously, which were too physically big for the new house.

Don't delay, get hold of a pair and audition them. I am sure you will go for them, as I did.

Good Luck!

felix, where did you buy them and how much and what color? I'm having a hard time choosing between d original blue and the new silver. White loox pretty cool too in a cheesy kinda way....:D

Ok, I bought silver ones, as the rest of my kit is this colour, but I notice there are 2 new colurs now, red and a brilliant yellow. If yellow had been out when I purchased mine, I might of been tempted.

I paid £270 for a pair, when the rrp was 299, but I notice that Sevenoaks Hi-fi (branches everywhere) are having a sale, and that they are asking between 190 and 200 for a pair. But you may have less choice of colour of course.

Good Luck again!

Felix-the-Cat said:
Ok, I bought silver ones, as the rest of my kit is this colour, but I notice there are 2 new colurs now, red and a brilliant yellow. If yellow had been out when I purchased mine, I might of been tempted.

I paid £270 for a pair, when the rrp was 299, but I notice that Sevenoaks Hi-fi (branches everywhere) are having a sale, and that they are asking between 190 and 200 for a pair. But you may have less choice of colour of course.

Good Luck again!

Silver, yeah, that's nice man. Your kit doesn't happen to be one of the Korg silver family (triton/tritnity) does it? hehe. I have a triton and it would go nicely with the minipods methinks.

Sounds like a good deal sevenoaks is having, too bad i probrably wont be able to take advantage of the offer as i live in the far east.

Back