Best Rackmount

J

jakethesnake

whats up fellas. .....I'm looking for a new rack mount to add to my studio, and I was hoping for a little help. I have a triton studio, and a jv-1080. I'm interested in nice pads, strange synth sounds, and good guitars and strings( I guess thats allmost everything?) Some units I'm looking at are the motif rack, proteus 2000, and the waldorf microwave. THanks for your time. peace....

Have you thought of going the cheaper route and adding expansion boards to the JV-1080 and Triton Studio? At the cost of another module, you could populate them both with a few expansion boards. If you "have to have" a new rackmount... I'd check out the microwave. The Proteus and Motif are "closer" to what you're already working with, but the microwave could offer a different "sound" to your setup.

Good luck either way.

peace

Yeah G-3 is right, I have the Trinity keyboard 61 key, Triton Rack, roland 3080 and 1080. Now the 1080 take four cards I filled it to the max. The 3080 is filled with two cards of jv and one SRX card Orchestral which is hot. My Triton Rack I have one card of Peter Siedlaczek Strings and man they sound real !!! so like G3 said fill up modules with cards it's like adding more keyboards to your set up. Why have all these keyboards around when you can save space and run them through MOTu midi XT 8 i/o and it works perfect I can sound design all that. I have so many sounds I had to make a book, and it's just so many sounds man sometimes I be like " what in the hell" lol but I am so so so happy lol

peace
DaNOC

:cheers:

Back