Best of the best

Auspicious

Yooo i was looking for new equitment.. I want the best available.. what the pros use.. money is no issue... I want the best mpc and the best keyboard... holla at me

I would suggest that you find what works for you cause just because pros can make a hot beat with a certain piece of equipment that doesn't mean you can.Im not trying to put you down im just telling you the truth.But to answer your question in my opinion the 4000 is the best mpc and the triton is the best keyboard.

You do realize that you've triple-posted this same topic here, in Newbie Producers and Music Theory/Sound Design, don't you?

...and you realize that posting the same topic multiple times is poor forum etiquette, right?

If you post in one place, it's easier for the people who are helping you to see what's been posted and how to respond to it. It also makes it easier for somebody else who wants to know the answer to the same question: they can just go to a single place, rather than having to search around to multiple forums and threads in hopes of finding answers.

You might want to consider confining your questions to a single thread. If you are really desperate for answers, then put pointers to that thread elsewhere, but don't post the same thing all over the place. It just makes it harder for people to help you, and to learn from your questions, too.

-Hoax

Auspicious said:
Yooo i was looking for new equitment.. I want the best available.. what the pros use.. money is no issue... I want the best mpc and the best keyboard... holla at me

My suggestion would be to get a keyboard workstation, i.e. the Triton is a good start. Stop there, learn to use it, see what you need after 6 months of experience, then cop something else. It samples and has many sounds on the keyboard end to make full sounding tracks. Don't spend on what you don't know about, it may be great for others but not you. Also, the time you spend with your setup matters. Kanye West (a name said to much) uses a ASR-10. That is an old keyboard, but it works for him and his sound. Learn and master your setup. At your best, you should be able to make a simple piece of music or beat in about 5 minutes, if you know your setup well. Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if money's no objection, just buy every synth available and judge for yourself...

Damn I'm tired of these "what's the best" questions with absolutely no specs.

If you get a mpc you should get a midi controller instead of getting a whole new keyboard.

Back