BEHRINGER monitors and mixing board? or recommendations.

J

jesta1274

i was wondering if anyone has these or used them....can i get some feeback....also, if these are ****...what would you recommend...??

BEHRINGER B2031truth monitors
& Eurorack mx1604A

i have about a thousand to spend on these but looking for the most economical ones with out losing quality...
thanks in advance

peace
Jesse

hello Jesse,

mixer: +/-
I had a Behringer mixer too and I *thought* it pleased me pretty well (Eurodesk MX3282A).
Then I've got my Soundtracs SOLO Logic/32 mixing console and you really can't compare both... What a difference !! The Soundtracs mixer has a far better overall sound and far better EQ per channel.
The sonic difference is huge !!

monitors: -
I have to say I heard - from several sources - bad things about the "Truth" monitors.
I think in the same price rate you can find better monitors; if possible, go to a local store and ask their opinion.
Monitors like the Event 20/20bas are recommended.

Peace !! :cheers:

After some more years of experience I'd rather recommend to stay off your hands from any Behringer gear.

the Truth monitors sound real good. i've done a few mixes on them. the mixes i did with the mackies and genelecs don't sound as good. the 20/20 are real good. i've had good mixes with the passive ones. i'm about to order a pair of the truth monitors they sound real good, the thing most ppl don't like about them is the hi's, they can get splashy. as for good mids, great bass... they're great
http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/may01/articles/behringertruth.htm

i have the 1604a.....a great board for the price. never had a complaint....and really clean sound.

the monitors....can't comment......but get the mixer : )

l8ah.

j.d.

Ohhh.... I just wanted to post up some links to old kits I had, but I wuz new to the site with only 10 topics/discussion postings, so they wouldn't let me do it. So, someone told me if I had at least a hundred posts, I could then do it. So, voila!!!! 100 posts. (Along with a warning from admin that i'll get banned if I did it again... lol)

i use the truth2031 i am happy with them i also have access to the event with piano finish not sure of model # but same size woofer and have compared mixes on them both there is a difference but not avery huge one .......the reason i say that is for the most part it really depends on your experience and the experience of those that you deal with

I've actually heard mostly good things about the Truth monitors. Never heard them though. But, I do own a 1604A and while it's served me well, the pre-amps leave a lot to be desired (so I got an M-Audio DMP3). It's solid and hasn't failed on me, but you can do better.

I own the Truths and they work fine for me. I also use a Behringer mixer and no problems.

Nicole
Mobile-Motorola Q

Back