Auralex

T

theleakproductions

Has anyone ever used any of these products if so are they any good . :cool: MAX-Wall 831
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]MAX-Wall 1141vb Portable Vocal Booth .[/FONT]mwvb.jpg
mw831.jpg

Depends. Yes they are good, no they are not the cheapest method of achieving the desired result. will they work on their own? sort of. You will likely find problems with your bass response however. All dependant on your mix environment of course.

I guess what I am saying is you need to give more info.

I used them "back in the day" before I knew much about them. As mentioned above, they don't affect the lower frequencies, since the sound waves of the lower frequencies have greater length than the width of this foam. But hey, if you're in a home studio, they may work okay, esp. if there are no low freqs to worry about leaking through.

On the flip side, with a little work, you can construct your own sound baffles, as I did, out of compressed fiberglass, covered with various materials - either 4 or 6 inch thick is what I've used in my home studio, and it works quite nicely.

Back