Ambient lighting and the effect on your productions

ebaniez

HELLO FELLOW PRODUCERS!

I am Ebaniez, a DJ/Producer from Miami, Florida and I've seen a lot of cool colors and ambient lighting in different studios. My basic question is, "Does Ambient lighting have any effect on your productions or creative process." Dying to hear from your guys, as I only produce in either natural daylight or my regular room lighting.

Cheers

-Ebaniez
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Yeah that's why I want large windows.. so I don't have mess with colored LEDs and make it look like a Chinese brothel, ya kno?

It's all about vibe and dope lighting definitely helps ppl get in the zone all across the board. We use lighting that you can choose the color using a remote, got the bulbs off of amazon. Everyone that comes through our studio definitely enjoys it. To maximize creativity and dope stuff happening you want your environment to make people feel empowered and magical, and shitty lighting that feels like you're in somebody's house or some kind of average, mediocre space does the opposite

peep the late great Seth Firkins discussing the importance of vibe here: YouTube

damn i miss that guy

ha, Chinese brothel ...ive been thinking about doing that neon shit. but i havent yet...maybe just some light blue idk seems cool for a spacey but normal/chill vibe.

the neon red is like full red light district brothel shit so no red for me, but blue maybe.

Back